To become a member you need the following:
- A note from your medical practitioner that gives you access to medical cannabis or an ATP (Authorization to Possess) issued by Health Canada under the MMAR or the MMPR.
- A Canadian ID that show you are 19 or older (driver’s licence, identity card, passport, etc.) or a completed Caregiver Application.
- A completed Code of Conduct
- A completed Application Form
- A picture of your face to put on your Sea to Sky membership card
* Can’t see a doctor about your condition for some reason?
You can simply declare your condition and submit the necessary paperwork to become a member. Call us now to find out how!
Do you have an existing membership at another dispensary in Canada?
We will accept you for membership with no transfer fees. This includes mail order and in-store service!
Please gather copies of the above items and bring/send them to us to obtain your membership.
Mail: 6636 Fraser St., Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5X 3T5
Give us a call at 604-420-5559 if you have any questions
Applying for membership is easy!
Just follow these steps and you’re on your way to getting high quality products from Sea to Sky.
Fill out the application form and code of conduct.
Send us the forms with a copy of your photo ID, dispensary card, or doctor’s note.
You’re done and ready to start ordering!
Doctor on Site
Don’t know any cannabis friendly doctors?
Come see a doctor at one of our locations.
Call us at 604-420-5559 to book an appointment